I thought I would theme mine. Since this has been a really, REALLY rough week I would make this one a mom edition. Since my last post, things with the dog got even worse. He got out again and almost was hit by a car. I was SO SCARED. I cried, and cried, and cried. Thank goodness he was okay but it has made me so stressed out. And so scared to leave the house! So I figured confessing (or complaining) will help haha!!!
This week’s Confessions: Mom Edition
- I sometimes chew on my child’s paci really hard to make me feel better when I want to scream. There is something about that rubber that is so satisfying to bite really hard. Weird I know… I also realize that makes me sound borderline crazy. I am not, I promise! Just a frustrated, sleep deprived mom.
- I snapchat my child’s fussiness. I have actually only posted like two of them but there is something about watching her face distort with the filters that makes me giggle. It makes nonstop fussing almost manageable. Almost. Snapchat ID: shibbynugz
- I often feed my daughter peanut butter sandwiches when I am too damn lazy to be creative and whip her up a meal when we are eating something she can’t have. Veggies and substance? Who needs that?!
- I really love planning my girl’s first birthday!!! I have heard horror stories about the stress but I am actually really loving it. I am pretty much making most of the decor myself with help from Target’s $1 Spot and I love that even more.
- I have had THREE or more cups of coffee every day this week. It’s a sad, sad thing y’all.
- Dr. Pepper in the afternoon makes me happy on bad days. Like really happy.
- Cream Soda makes me even happier lately. My husband is happy that simple things bring me joy lately.
- When drinking cream soda, I pretend it’s butterbeer and I am back in Orlando with my BFF being a fun and crazy child-free person again.
- Being a doggy mommy is sometimes just as hard as being a real mommy.
- I have Nutter Butter wafers hidden in my pantry. I don’t want any evidence that I eat an entire sheet of them in one sitting during my daughter’s nap. You won’t tell anyone right? Oh, and have you TRIED them!?!??! HEAVEN. ON. EARTH.
I seriously love this link up. There is something so satisfying about confessing things!!
Sign up for my newsletter
After subscribing, your free lesson plan will be sent to you by email. Signing up will also give you access to more classroom management tips and freebies.