I have a problem.
I currently just keep my Julep subscription and my new favorite, FabFitFun.
I had seen celebrities posting pictures of their boxes on social media and thought it looked fun. What finally made me jump on board was Jane.com selling a starter box for one $30! I had to try it. I have recently gotten my fourth box and I absolutely LOVE them all. It is the only box where I have gotten full sized nice products. And the only box where I have liked a product so much that I have purchased them again. I also like that it is shipped seasonally rather than monthly. It gives me a chance to actually use the products from my previous box before getting my next one. I was finding with other boxes, I would get quick clutter and forget about products that I received. I also love that they send seasonally appropriate items!
And let me tell ya, the Spring box did not disappoint.
If you sign up HERE, I can get you $10 off your first box!!!!
Here is what you get in your Spring box:
1. A fun unveiling experience! I always feel so fancy opening the boxes.
2. A beautiful 18k gold necklace from Jook & Nona. Mine says LOVE. What did yours say?
3. Bath Bomb Trinity by Jus D’Amour. I seriously can’t wait to try these. They smell divine.
4. Shaving Emulation by HelloLegs. I don’t usually use shaving cream because I honestly never saw a difference compared to using soap. THIS on the other hand… I feel like I don’t even need lotion afterward!
5. Yoga mat strap by Merrithew. Each box comes with something fitness related. I was kind of bummed when I saw this was this season’s item. BUT… when I read that it can be used as a resistance cord I perked up a bit. I am going to be starting at the gym again in the next couple of weeks since I got the “okay” from the doctor. I am excited to bring this with me and have it help me with my stretching.
6. Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy by Marrekesh. This honestly smells like a Christmas cookie to me and I love that! I have been using Argan oil on my hair when I leave it curly and I love what it does! It leaves your hair super silky, shiny, and gets rid of my frazzled look at the tip (I am in desperate need of a hair cut). I also love that it is such a big bottle. All of the bottles I have had have been pretty tiny.
7. An Herb Garden by Makerskit. I haven’t actually started mine yet but I am excited to. At our old house we had a vegetable and herb garden. I loved always having fresh herbs to cook with. I am excited to get back to that!
8. Keratin Gloves and socks. These will be used this weekend when Lacey is napping! I plan on using them after my bath with my bath bombs!!!!
9. GIFTCARDS! I didn’t take a picture of these because they contain the code to use them but you ger a $25 giftcard to 31 Bits which is for handmade jewelry. You also get a $30 giftcard to Sterling Forever which is also jewelry and I am looking forward to using that one. I think it is more my style. Lord knows I need help with my style game.
10. I saved my favorite for last: Contour kit by ISH (fabfitfun’s own makeupline). I have been wanting to try some sort of contour for a while but since I wasn’t fully on board with the trend, I never bit the bullet. When I got this, I was SO EXCITED! And let me tell you, I love it. I have been following Kate at the Small Things Blog for years now and she has made a pretty big shift from being just a hair styling blog to an all-things-beauty blog. She has made me love doing my make up and using better brands. I love that this contour kit allowed me to broaden my horizons! Since it is FabFitFun’s line, I am expecting a lot more great things in future boxes! When you sign up, you will be asked for your skin tone so that you always get a great match.
There ya have it. It is great stuff isn’t it?! I love these boxes so much. I can’t wait to see what the Summer box has in store for us.
Make sure to sign up now since these awesome spring boxes are still available. It won’t be for long! I can get you $10 if you sign up here.
***I was not paid or compensated for this post. I just wanted to share it because I love it that much!
Sign up for my newsletter
After subscribing, your free lesson plan will be sent to you by email. Signing up will also give you access to more classroom management tips and freebies.