I am so unbelievably excited for many reasons:
1. Summer… need I say more? Does anyone besides me get upset when people say we are lucky to have the summer off??? Hello, we EARNED it! Haha
2. I am throwing a sale this week!!! Happy 4th everyone! (More on my new products below) Visit my store here.
3. I have recently put in a new request for a new blog design. I am taking the plunge and buying one from the amazingly talented Tessa from Tales of a Blog Designer (http://talesfromablogdesigner.blogspot.com/). I just hope I am not a pain to her. I didn’t really know what I wanted so I let her know I trust her creativity. I am excited to see what she comes up with. I can’t wait for it!!!!
4. I am getting back into blogging. Was I ever really here to begin with? Haha! Last year I was so dead set on keeping up with blogging but a whole mess happened last year and I pretty much threw my blog to the side. Not this year!
5. Next school year. I am so ready to start next year with a whole new batch of kiddos. I know our school will undergo HUGE changes since we will be getting a new principal but I am excited about it. I know next year is going to be an amazing one… I can feel it!
6. My first TPT product of the summer!!!! I have created an awesome teacher planner for you! Trust me, I know how pricey a good planner can be. I was thinking to myself how hard it was when I first started teaching to find a good affordable one. I basically just used a spiral notebook. Talk about messy and unorganized! I planned back in March to make this but seeing as how the year was wrapping up and no one’s minds were on next year, I decided to wait. I wanted to create it and spend time on it which I have! I finished it yesterday and I am pretty happy about it! I hope you guys like it too!
You can grab it on TPT here.
7. I have also had next year’s behavior planners done for a while now. They were a huge hit with everyone and I was so happy about it. Thank you!!! Since y’all are amazing I went ahead and created next year’s charts and by request I added June, July and August!!!
You can get July and August for free here.
If you like it and feel that it can be a useful tool in your classroom, you can purchase it at my TPT store here.
I hope y’all are enjoying your summer. You have no idea how much I am enjoying mine! An extra cup of coffee and the Today show in the morning makes me super happy! Hehe… Have a happy Fourth everyone 🙂
FREE Social Skills lesson for Behavior Management Success
After subscribing, your lesson plan will be sent to you by email.
Signing up will also give you access to more classroom management tips and freebies.