Add some independent practice to your classroom with the Sight Word Mega Bundle. This set includes seven popular high frequency word sets. The print and go style makes set up easy and fast! Perfect for your literacy centers or a day when you have a sub!
You SAVE 40% on sets with this bundle!
Why will you love this product?
- These worksheets are great for sight word and high frequency word reinforcement
- They work great in learning centers
- Students know what to do each time they get a new word
- The sheets can be used as homework
- Opportunities to write, read, and use fine motor skills
- Skill levels range so you can differentiate some of the sheets that you use for different students
- 7 sets of sight word practice
- Over 200 words to choose from (specific lists can be found in each product listing)
- Options for word work using stamps OR finding the word in a word search OR using the word in a sentence.
Important note about this product:
Since this is a bundle of all sight word lists, there will be a few duplicated words. There will be over 200 different words in this set but 270 sheets to pick from.
What others have said about some of the sets found in this bundle:
“Love these! The repetitiveness of them make them easy to use for morning work or must do’s without a lot of explaining.” -Ana R.
“I purchased these for a student who has an IEP. She loved practicing her sight words every day, as she knew most of them. But, spelling them was another story. She found these pages engaging, and wanted to work on them, which helped in her stubborn moods. :)” -Shauna W.
“These multi-sensory activities are excellent for students. It gives the students multiple ways of reviewing their words while also working on those fine motor skills of coloring, cutting, and gluing. Having a multi-sensory activity keeps the students focused and engaged in the activity.” -Madeline R.